Friday 3 April 2009

Pondering

I rather like the word pondering although I have no real idea why, but it is exactly what I have been doing this morning.... pondering on what to write in my first post. But I guess an introduction to myself and what this is all about is as good a start as any.


I decided to start this blog as a sort of virtual crafty diary, I love to make, bake and grow and I shall use this as a way of documenting and sharing my crafty ways!

The name verily vintage is because I am a little obsessed with vintage crafts, especially old recipes and anything to do with knitting, i like attempting to recreate something old even if I only have a photo or description.

And finally... my mission is to keep this up and keep it interesting, oh and to stop fiddling with the colour and setup (am a terrible computer geek)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment